- For every visitor, our system only recognise the domain, not the email address (where possible).
- We only maintain the domain name, not the email address of our visitors. We don’t keep any information on the pages every client visits.
- All the informations that we keep are only user internally, and then deleted. We use them to improve the user experience in our websites.
- If you don’t want to receive our emails in future, just let us know contacting our support
- We use a secure connection (SSL) when we transfer user data through our website.
Informations about cookies
What are cookies and similar tecnologies?
A cookie is a small text file that is installed on the users’ computer, smartphone or other devices web a website is visited. This way the website can recognize the visitor the next time it is visited.
How we are using cookies
We are using cookies as described below:
|Essential Operational||These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate the Service as you have requested. For example, they let us recognise what type of subscriber you are and then provide you with services accordingly.|
|Performance/Analytics||We use these cookies to analyse how the Service is accessed, used or is performing. We use this information to maintain, operate and continually improve our Service. We may also obtain information from our e-mail newsletters, to learn whether you opened or forwarded the newsletter or clicked on any of the content. This information tells us about our newsletters’ effectiveness and helps us ensure that we’re delivering information that you find interesting.|
|Functional||These cookies let us operate certain functions of our Service in line with the choices you make. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided, such as knowing your username and remembering how you have customised our services.|
Manage your preferences
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, this may impair or prevent due functioning of the Service.